8.8.08

Evil Ball! Half-time intermission.

I'm glad everybody's been enjoying these so far -- I think I've got about three more in mind before I get to work on the musical. (It was going to be just two, but you wouldn't believe what somebody threw into a garbage bin yesterday.) Before I get to that, though, I'm off to the Calgary Dragon Boat Festival. Fun! Excitement! The chance that maybe this year, we'll finish our final race without losing any people and/or boats! (Third time's the charm, right?)

Have a good weekend, and Evil Ball continues when I get back.

p.s. You guys did notice that "Evil Ball" is an anagram of "Labville", didn't you?

1 comment:

Joe said...

Calgary this weekend as in the weekend of the 9th? Cause I am in town too!

About The Author

My photo

Canadian explorer. Chemist by training, biologist by nature. Long-time supporter and participant in National Novel Writing Month. Known as "Aquadeo" in most Internet circles. Also known as "that guy with the pants" to people who have seen me in certain pants.