15.8.08

Evil Ball! Guest Blog #4: Horse Thief.

Ow, ow, ow. During this shoot, I had so much chicken wire sticking into my skull that I felt like a cast member of Hellraiser. Then again, I got the costume for free, so I suppose I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

(In case you're wondering, the one-week delay in Evil Ball was specifically so that I could think up that last line.




(The YouTube link is here.)

Hay there. This is Horse Thief, and I feel like I should explain something.

Yes, I know there's already a horse in the Evil League of Evil. I'm not saying I'm better or badder than Bad Horse, but I certainly think there's enough room in the ELE for two equine-based villains. I mean, how many "Doctors" do they have? Besides, a decoy Bad Horse could be useful to the ELE in certain situations... and that's just a fraction of what I have to offer!

Like I said in the video, I've been trained in the arts of espionage, which means my horse head includes a full stable of communication recording and jamming hardware. Not only that, I've trained myself in the equine arts as well. My iron-clad shoes are handy in a fight, I'm able to subsist for weeks at a time eating nothing but grasses and oats, and I have the power to totally freak out and runaway whenever a supernatural monster is getting near.

Now, you might not think of that last ability as a "power". Well, let me tell you, compared to those guys that don't freak out when they sense a monster approaching, I think I'm doing pretty well, thank you very much.

No comments: