15.8.08

Evil Ball! Guest Blog #4: Horse Thief.

Ow, ow, ow. During this shoot, I had so much chicken wire sticking into my skull that I felt like a cast member of Hellraiser. Then again, I got the costume for free, so I suppose I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

(In case you're wondering, the one-week delay in Evil Ball was specifically so that I could think up that last line.


video

(The YouTube link is here.)

Hay there. This is Horse Thief, and I feel like I should explain something.

Yes, I know there's already a horse in the Evil League of Evil. I'm not saying I'm better or badder than Bad Horse, but I certainly think there's enough room in the ELE for two equine-based villains. I mean, how many "Doctors" do they have? Besides, a decoy Bad Horse could be useful to the ELE in certain situations... and that's just a fraction of what I have to offer!

Like I said in the video, I've been trained in the arts of espionage, which means my horse head includes a full stable of communication recording and jamming hardware. Not only that, I've trained myself in the equine arts as well. My iron-clad shoes are handy in a fight, I'm able to subsist for weeks at a time eating nothing but grasses and oats, and I have the power to totally freak out and runaway whenever a supernatural monster is getting near.

Now, you might not think of that last ability as a "power". Well, let me tell you, compared to those guys that don't freak out when they sense a monster approaching, I think I'm doing pretty well, thank you very much.

No comments:

About The Author

My photo

Canadian explorer. Chemist by training, biologist by nature. Long-time supporter and participant in National Novel Writing Month. Known as "Aquadeo" in most Internet circles. Also known as "that guy with the pants" to people who have seen me in certain pants.