8.10.08

Evil Ball! The Triumphant Conclusion!

Well, it's been a while since I started this, but upon my return, I was delighted to see that the votes had finally tipped towards a clear winner. Thanks again to everyone who voted, and double fine thanks to everyone who commented. And, the winner of the Evil Ball:

Let's hear it for subtitles! It's Captain Shrovewreaker!

And now, here's the new Captain Shrovewreaker adventure, for your enjoyment. I realise that not all the notes in the song are on-key... can we just pretend that it's in character for him? Thanks.



Incidentally, did you notice the bruised and battered visage in that final scene? That's how I looked as I ducked into the Safeway Sunday afternoon, looking for a last-minute prop. Naturally, the only person I could possibly meet like that would be the Chief of Security at the Greenhouse.

A wee bit of explaining was necessary... but I think I've regained his trust. We'll see what happens when my ID card expires, I guess.

No comments:

About The Author

My photo

Canadian explorer. Chemist by training, biologist by nature. Long-time supporter and participant in National Novel Writing Month. Known as "Aquadeo" in most Internet circles. Also known as "that guy with the pants" to people who have seen me in certain pants.