22.5.07

Rivalry squared.

My old partners in wordcount, the Edmowrimos, are holding a design contest. Over the years, they have developed a mascot of sorts: the literary ninja. This year, the call went out for ideas to put on T-shirts, bumper stickers, pens, etc. Since I'm horrible with visual art, I thought I'd pass this one by.

However... remember that six-hour drive I took this weekend? This idea leapt into my brain around hour number two, and refused to let go -- for which I'm grateful. Behold:



Honestly, I love this so much, I'm considering slapping a "Vote for Denton" sign at the bottom of it. If nothing else, it would treat us to a press conference where a councillor for a city named Medicine Hat says that ninjas are silly.

But that's only half the story. Really, this couldn't possibly be complete without the following:



Forget bumper stickers -- I think this is the closest I've ever come to wanting a tattoo.

Your thoughts?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Potential application #1: Print 1,000 bumper stickers of each. Distribute them appropriately among cars in Lloydminster. Sit back and enjoy.