9.11.06

Love the farmer tan.



Unbelievable. I forget to shave my thick leathery neck for three days, and when I finally take the razor to it, I wince and moan and curse and cry like a little girl (not that I've ever heard a little girl shave three-day stubble off her thick, leathery neck).

But if I shave my arm for a temporary tattoo? The hair jumps off like it's ready for a day at the beach.

Anyway, now that I'm sporting my "50K or Bust" NaNoWriMo flaming skull-pencil, I'm ready, too. Look out, ladies!

No comments:

About The Author

My photo

Canadian explorer. Chemist by training, biologist by nature. Long-time supporter and participant in National Novel Writing Month. Known as "Aquadeo" in most Internet circles. Also known as "that guy with the pants" to people who have seen me in certain pants.