11.6.09

Pride and Prejudice and Airlines.

Two hour delay, so here I am at a Wi- Fi connection at YYC. Could be worse- I brought a book, and this being Calgary, I can watch the massive construction projects while I wait. I can count at least ten heavy-duty earthmovers circling a giant oval strip out there on the tarmac, as planes land overhead. Watching them race, it almost looks like a demolition derby with construction equipment.

That either makes perfect sense, or none at all.

Either way, I'm rooting for the Bobcat.

No comments:

About The Author

My photo

Canadian explorer. Chemist by training, biologist by nature. Long-time supporter and participant in National Novel Writing Month. Known as "Aquadeo" in most Internet circles. Also known as "that guy with the pants" to people who have seen me in certain pants.