18.4.08

Blood Pudding Brothers.

My profound thought of the day:

The best way to make someone trustworthy is to let them know you trust them.

True, that means there's a chance of being screwed over royally... but that's why it's called "trust".



Words I live by. Sometimes to my regret, but usually not. Just like my cooking.

Speaking of which, did you know that when you run out of crackers for your soup, you can add Cheerios?



It's a big bowl of red blood cells! Yummy! The only downside is that they get soggy really, really quickly... well, it's the only downside, provided that you don't count "looks like a bowl of red blood cells" to be a downside.

But I trust you won't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This would go well as desert... http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/fea/taste/easyrecipes/stories/DN-nf_bacon_0417liv.State.Edition1.3616f6d.html