17.1.08

Jabkinder Surprise.

Applying for a passport online is a wee bit onerous, but no more than any other government registration process. It does, however, reward your patience about halfway through with this wonderful non sequitur:



For the record, "Jabkinder" returns no results in a Canada Yellow Pages search. In fact, the only result for a "Jabkinder" Google search returns only the screenshot you see above. None of which makes any sense, considering that Jabkinder is an awesome name. The next novel I write? I guarantee you, there will be someone named Jabkinder in it, and it will be their only name.

In fact... let's take this one step further. I propose that Jabkinder become the term used to describe a one-word name.

"Logan? Is that your first or your last name?"

"It's a jabkinder."

"Ah. Very good, then, sir."

I don't know if anyone else thinks this is necessary... but Mr. Denton has quite a bit invested in this idea.

1 comment:

Hussein said...

You are a genius !.
Who would think of writing something like this in a blog, or even googling this name?.
Well I did !. :P
And I like your idea too.

About The Author

My photo

Canadian explorer. Chemist by training, biologist by nature. Long-time supporter and participant in National Novel Writing Month. Known as "Aquadeo" in most Internet circles. Also known as "that guy with the pants" to people who have seen me in certain pants.