10.7.09

Walkabout.

All right. Time to leave the Vegas strip, shake off that neon dust, and go see a few things in my own backyard. After all, everybody has a duty to themselves to know where they live, or else admit they don't live there. Maybe Dinosaur Provincial Park is just an insignificant ripple in the unending plains. But I won't know until I've been there. And I should know.

There'll be no blogging out there, though, so if you want to be updated on is-this-edible stories, you'll have to follow me on Twitter. Username: Labville, naturally. But even then, that's providing that I a) have cell reception, and b) remember my cell.

In other words, have a good weekend, and I hope to have some stories for you by Monday.

2 comments:

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam said...

Consider me to be envious. Dinosaur Provincial Park is definitely worth it. Hope you're going to make it to the Tyrell museum.