12.6.09

I thought "vintage" clothing had wine spilled on it.

There was a wine and cheese party at the hostel last night. Everyone mingled and shared stories, and I... hung around in the corner. I did meet one fellow from France, though, who was disappointed to discover that this Canadian could hardly speak a word of French.

mojo status: 11/100

But, the corner can provide a valuable viewpoint. Last night, I saw:
-a girl with flowers in her hair.
-a girl with feathers in her hair.
-a man with wings in his sideburns.
-a patchwork suitjacket.
-a dude wearing sunglasses... and a bowtie.

I am gaining courage. I remember that once upon a time, I was known as... "the guy with the pants."

mojo status: 15/100

3 comments:

SarahJanet said...

I tend to think of you as the guy with the Hawaiian shirts, personally.

Denton, a.k.a. Aquadeo said...

Funny you should mention that -- I visited the Goodwill at Haight-Ashbury today. It's... colourful.

Karen said...

I think of you as "the guy who curls in a kilt".

About The Author

My photo

Canadian explorer. Chemist by training, biologist by nature. Long-time supporter and participant in National Novel Writing Month. Known as "Aquadeo" in most Internet circles. Also known as "that guy with the pants" to people who have seen me in certain pants.