17.6.07

Unclean.

Ugh. I've tried to go about my normal Sunday routine, but I just can't do it. I'm burdened, nay, haunted by those awful awful things I posted this morning. If only I could take it back...

(And yes, I do realise that I can edit my own blog. But I write Labville like it's Settlers of Catan: Laid is played, and there's never enough mud.)

Anyway, I would never do such a thing to the good people of the Cypress Club, and I hope that they see it in their hearts to forgive this man, who foolishly spoke of destroying something beautiful.

Honestly, though, now that I think about it? Settlers of Catan at that table would be absolutely incredible. I'm going to have to look into that.

No comments:

About The Author

My photo

Canadian explorer. Chemist by training, biologist by nature. Long-time supporter and participant in National Novel Writing Month. Known as "Aquadeo" in most Internet circles. Also known as "that guy with the pants" to people who have seen me in certain pants.