28.11.06

I really should re-learn FTP for this.

Okay, I've slept, eaten, gotten my Rayman fix... I'm back.

Woooo! Finished the novel! A complete 50,300 word work of fiction, completed in 26 days... and I'm feeling great! It's not my most ambitious novel, but I think that helped me keep my focus. Sure, a few chapters are nothing but wordcount filler, and it's not nearly as funny as it should be, but I think it holds together.

So, if you want to give it a read, send an e-mail to denton (à) seekingfire.com, and you'll get your copy. If you do, though, remember that you're under no obligation to:

1. Start reading it.
2. Finish reading it.
3. Like it.
4. Tell me you like it.
5. Tell me what you don't like about it.
6. Admit you read it.

I hope you enjoy it, though.

And, now that I'm done with that book, it's time to finish last year's! Just one chapter to go... but first, I've got 26 days' worth of dishes and laundry that need to be dealt with.

Tomorrow.

(Ah, it's good to be back in the old routine.)

No comments: